Craft Cook Sew Decorate Image Map

Monday, November 29, 2010

Ornament Chandelier Idea...

I found this idea at My Home Ideas.  Such a cute idea.

This lovely idea is from Better Homes and Garden.

And this one is my favorite!  I'm thinking the table might have something to do with it, love the color.  I found this at Country Living.
I decided to hang some ornaments from my chandelier.  I first wrapped some red berry and beaded garland around the top.  I also taped some red and white ribbon to my chandelier and to my hurricane on the table.  In the hurricane I filled it with red ornaments and gold pears.
For the chandelier and used different colors of ribbon and ornaments and hung them various lengths. 





I love how it turned out and it was so easy.

2 comments:

the thrifty ba said...

oh i love how it turned out too!

Kristina said...

Oh I have been so so excited to get on here and see what amazing Christmas stuff you would post! I am TOTALLY doing that in my kitchen! LOVE it!!!