Craft Cook Sew Decorate Image Map

Friday, June 18, 2010

Mama's Best Creamy Potato Salad...


This is one of those recipes that everyone loves.  Whenever I've made this for people that don't usually like potato salad, they tell me how good it is.  This recipe is for a large batch but you can half it for a smaller group.

Mama's Best Creamy Potato Salad
10 potatoes peeled,boiled until cooked, cut up cubed , 7 boiled eggs chopped, put in refrigerator and chill. Add after chilled 1 and1/2 cups of mayonnaise, 3Tbls of mustard, 3/4 cup sweet pickle relish and salt and pepper to taste. Sometimes I use Lawry's season salt instead of regular salt. And sometimes if my potatoes are big or small I put more or less mayonnaise.
(For a lighter version of this use light may, I like Light Best Foods)

No comments: