Craft Cook Sew Decorate Image Map

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ideas for baby girl onsies...

 I just made these onsies for one of my good friends who just had a baby.  It's so fun to pick out trimmings and lace and design little shirts.  And it's so simple.         
     I have an embroidery machine, so I thought it would be so cute to add the babies letter and name to some of them.  And I made of couple of flowers that can be pinned to the onsies.  
  I also made a couple simple miniature skirts that can be swapped around.

The pink one I just added two rows of lace to the bum :).  And the orange I sewed it around three times for a tu tu effect.
                                               
         I got this pink lace at the dollar store and love it!
                                          
  I saved my favorite for last.  I had this leftover gold fabric from a memory board I made and used it to make this presh bubble skirt.  And then I used the scraps to make a little flower.  So buy some onsies and some cute trimmings and have fun!